- July 2–6: Boot Camp
- July 7–19: Two Weeks of Teaching
- July 20–22: Debriefing
Boot camp begins July 2, and debriefing ends around noon of July 22. Housing will be provided beginning the night of July 1, but no housing will be provided after debriefing ends (no provided housing night of July 22).
All parts of the program are mandatory. If you are unable to participate in any part for an unavoidable reason, please contact ADVENT at email@example.com immediately. Accommodations are up to the discretion of the ADVENT Team.
Location details are coming soon!
- Early-Bird Registration (Before April 30, 2024): $630
- Regular Registration: $700
- The registration fee covers housing, transportation, and food for the duration of the program. Applicants are responsible for booking and purchasing their own airplane tickets to Taiwan.
- In order to be eligible for the early bird fee, the payment must be made on or before April 30.
- If the application was submitted before April 30 but the applicant was accepted after April 30, the applicant will be given one week to pay (beginning date of acceptance) before early bird expires.
See the resources tab in the navigation bar for dress code, packing list, and more!